This week’s Inkspiration features this painting by New York artist Natalie del Villar.
Look carefully at this painting. Soak it in. Then open your writing journal and see where this painting, your pencil, and your imagination all lead.
Not sure where to start? Here are some ideas:
- What do you see in the painting? Describe it.
- What is happening in this painting? Tell us.
- Imagine what the girl’s voice sounds like. Then write in that voice.
- Imagine what the eye’s voice sounds like. Then write in that voice.
- Complete this story: “The eye tapped the girl on the shoulder. She turned around and …”
Wanna share your imaginings with the rest of the Inktopia Kids community? Then remember to comment to this post. Or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents: For more of Natalie del Villar’s amazing work, visit her website: http://nataliedelvillar.com/