We believe that words and writing can inspire you to make the world a better place. Words and writing can help you imagine how you want to help make the world a better place. They can also inspire the people you share your words with. All you have to do is be willing to start just with yourself, right where you are!
Today’s Inkspiration is also the beginning of an Inktopia project — an on-going Inkspiration that asks you to respond to this question:
What is your “Be”?
(image from Print and Use)
In other words,
- Who do you want to be?
- What do you want to be?
- How do you want to be?
- What do you wish the world to be?
So, what is your “Be”? Think about it. Then write it down in a way that reflects you.
- Perhaps you’ll make a large, colorful sign that shouts your “Be” to everyone who sees it.
- Perhaps you’ll write a small, quiet note to yourself in your Writer’s Journal recording what your “Be” is.
- Maybe your “Be” will grow into a list poem, each line beginning with the word “Be” and expressing a different idea.
- Perhaps you’ll draw an illustration to show your “Be” in action.
Be sure to share your “Be” statements here on this site! And visit again for more of our “Be” project in the coming weeks.