Today’s the day to put pen to paper and start writing those letters! Need some inkspiration? How about this:
Have you ever wondered what an older relative was like when she or he was your age?
Yes? Well then, here’s your chance to find out!
- Choose an older relative to write to.
- Gather your paper, pen, pencil, envelope
- Gather any stickers or other fun item you want to use to decorate your letter and envelope
- Write to this person asking about her or his childhood — What did they like to spend their time doing? Where did they like to go? Who was their favorite friend? Ask plenty of questions.
- What to do after writing your wonderful letter? Mail it, of course!
Let us know if and when you start receiving letters in the mail!