This week’s Inkspiration features this image created by photographer Eva Ho.
Look carefully at this photograph. Soak it in. It is an image Eva Ho captured while traveling in Namibia. Go to a map and find out where Namibia is in the world. Then open your writing journal and see where this picture, your pencil, and your imagination all lead.
Not sure where to start? Here are some ideas:
- What do you see in the photograph? Describe it.
- What is happening in this photograph? Tell us.
- Imagine what the sand sounds like. Then describe the sound and help your readers hear it the way you do.
- Where do these doors lead?
- Ask a question about the photograph. Then try to creatively answer that question.
Want to share your imaginings with the rest of the Inktopia Kids community? Then remember to comment to this post. Or write us at email@example.com.
Inksters and Parents: For more of Eva Ho’s amazing global photography, visit her website: http://500px.com/eva_ho